All Refunds will be automatically sent back to your card within 14 -21 days of approval. Disputing the charge your card or any request from your side will only serve to delay the refund process as this will send duplicate refund signals to our accounts and will be denied due to attempted Fraud.
Immediately we send you an email confirming that you are eligible for a refund and your refund is being processed, please sit back, relax and simply check your balance within the designated time frame ( 14 – 21 days)
For any questions, please contact us via email or live chat.
Tailored Blades is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. That is why we stand by our iron clad quality guarantee that If by any reason you are unsatisfied, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. (Must be undamaged in original packaging.)
- You may return new, unopened, unused items within 30 days for a full refund less shipping and handling.
- We may still approve your returns after 30 days at our own discretion, given the products have not been used. However, we may not be able to refund your payment method, in which case we will issue you store credit.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer, unless we’ve made a mistake in fulfilling your order.
- Upon receiving your email request for a Return or Exchange, a Customer Service Representative will email you return instructions with the address on where you need to ship your item back to.
- All return items must be in “re-sellable condition” ** to qualify for a return or exchange.
- Certain types of goods are exempt from being returned. Giftcards cannot be returned.
- Once we receive your returned item, it will be examined to determine if it is in re-sellable condition. Please allow up to 7 business days for inspection and processing of the returned item.
- If the item is re-sellable, a refund will be issued to your credit card (minus the original shipping fees) within 30 days of receiving your returned item.
- A restocking fee may apply to your return. If your order consists of more than 10 items, a 10% restocking fee will apply. It takes a considerable amount of time for us to pull orders consisting of many items. Restocking fees are charged to cover the cost of pulling, then putting back the order into our physical inventory.
- If the item is found not to be in re-sellable condition, a Customer Service Representative will contact you to notify you of the inspection. Items that are not re-sellable will be shipped back to you, at your request.
** Note about “re-sellable condition”: Items must be clean, unused, undamaged and returned in original packaging, with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Items displaying excessive wear are not eligible for a refund.
If you have any questions or would like to check the status of a return, please email us at email@example.com
Every effort is made to ensure that you receive products free from manufacturer’s defects. However, if you receive a product that is defective, you must report this problem within 3 days of receipt using the notification procedure outlined above.
Please follow these instructions to qualify for a return or exchange: 1) Send a request form to our support team either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or with the form below. Please include the following information:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Order Number
- Name of the product you are returning
- Reason for the return
NOTE: To expedite your return request, please be sure to include all information above in your email. Otherwise, your refund/exchange could be delayed. Within 2 business days, a Customer Service representative will email you instructions for returning your item. (returns without submitting a request not will be accepted)